Monday, September 6, 2010

Christian Leadershhip Training Conference

Just putting the final touches to the Can You Defend What You Believe presentation for the Christian Leadership Training Conference in Milpitas this coming Saturday, September 11. We are also going to break the class up into six teams at the end of the day to play a Jeopardy type PPT game to see if they remember what they have been hearing all day.

I will be teaching on the topics of Six Days, Evolution/Millions of Years, Origin of the Universe, Origin of Life, the Fossil Record and the Origin of Dinosaurs, Noah's Ark and the flood, and Old Earth Creationism.  I am real excited about the class and can't wait for Saturday.

I would also like to express my thanks for all the work done by and education provided by Answers in Genesis which allows me to share the true and accurate foundational message of God's Word